How-to-find the Wimbledon Chiropractic & Sports Injury Clinic's location. We are in a 'hidden away' muse called St Andrews Close. Click on travel type for specific information on the best route to the clinic.
We are located in a private road called St Andrews Close just off Evelyn Road between house 45 & 47, Wimbledon.
older Satnavs: Please search for 'SW19 8NJ or Evelyn Road instead and our road is between house 45 & 47.
Alternatively, Google maps are the best option, Google Map box on this page offers a direction section in the top right. Simply click 'Get Directions' and type your address to find the best routes to our clinic.
Get lost - call 0208 543 9798
We are located in a private road called St Andrews Close, SW19 8NJ, just off Evelyn Road between house 45 & 47, Wimbledon.
TIP: Taxis can sometimes tend to zoom past the private road. So please tell them our little mews/ close is situated four houses down from the queens' Rd end of Evelyn Rd (numbers 47).
STILL HAVING TROUBLE: Please search for 'SW19 8NU' (Evelyn Road) instead if they have trouble.
The nearest Train / Tube station is Wimbledon. From the Train station you can either walk or get the No 200 bus from bus stop J, next to Boots, which is round corner from Tesco.
Other stations nearby are Haydons Road and South Wimbledon tube(Northern line). See Northern line section for specific direction tube directions.
The closest Northern Line station is SOUTH WIMBLEDON from here you can walk 20 mins.
However, as anybody from London knows the closest station is not always the best choice. In NON-PEAK TIMES it is quicker to travel to COLLIERS WOOD and catch the 200 bus towards Raynes Park and alight at Craven Gardens (5 mins).
The nearest DISTRICT LINE Tube station is WIMBLEDON.
From the Tube station you can either walk or get the No 200 bus from bus stop J. Walk out of the station and turn left - walk towards TESCO
- Turn left down the road (Queens) next to Tesco
- here you will see the bus stop 'J' outside Boots.- Alight at Craven Gardens (2 stops).
- Alternatively, it's a 7 min walk down Queens Road until you reach a mini-roundabout.
- Here turn right down Evelyn Rd and St Andrews Close is after the 4th house on the right.
- You have arrived!
Take the 200 bus from Wimbledon Station and alight at Craven Gardens (just two stops).
- Walk into Evelyn Road and take the first right (sign posted: Wimbledon Clinic) into St Andrews Close.
The 156 & 493 can be taken to corner of Plough lane & Havelock Rd where a 5 minute walk past the CO-OP shop and over the bridge, will see you at Haydons Road station.
- From Haydons Rd Station walk (4 mins) down Queens Rd to Eveyln Rd on the left.
- Walk down Evelyn Rd
- Then take first right (sign posted: Wimbledon Clinic) into St Andrews Close.
From WIMBLEDON STATION (10 min walk)
- Turn left and walk along the Broadway.
- At the Tesco Metro Turn left
- You will have entered Queens Rd and will walk passed Boots (your-left) and the Police Station (your-right).
- Keep walking and take the fourth turning on your right. This is before Priory School & at a mini round-a-bout.
- You will have entered Evelyn Rd(almost there) we are located on the right just four houses down in a small private road called St. Andrews Close.
- Your have arrived!
TEL: 0208 543 5477
REQUEST A CALLBACK - CLICK HERE
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 08:00 - 19:00
1 ST ANDREWS CLOSE
FOR HEALTH CARE WORKER (NHS) DISCOUNTS CLICK HERE