Chiropractor Jobs Wimbledon
Join our Chiropractic team!
NEW Chiro 2023 Role
Self-Employed | Role 4-day Week
- New grads with one year of experience may apply
- Training is provided on systems and technique
- Expert training is provided for Focused F-EWST development
Read More About Us
“Over years of working as Chiropractor, I knew I wanted to provide the best care to my patients and I have never met a Chiropractor or another manual therapist that has felt different. This was my primary purpose in developing the Marman Chiro way.”
Our Chiropractors enjoy the freedom to practice in a dynamic environment with:
- Digital x-ray
- Digital notes
- Digital Exercise prescription tools
- Digital postural analysis (full-body anatomical analysis and for pressure scanner)
- Extensive treatment tools (orthotic training, shockwave therapy, traction and more!)
- Together with the right financial remuneration - of course!
However, we don't stop there we are also engaged in a training commitment to further both your patient communication and technique skills, this is delivered in an in-house training program. which includes lectures and role play.
New positions are also suited to graduates and we offer full training and support to all successful candidates
But What else can Marman Chiro Offer Me?
- Dedicated marketing department to allow a steady flow of patients
- We use a fantastic integrated platform that integrates patients digital notes, x-rays and uses an automated (email/text message) recalls and appointment reminders. This means no lost notes, no reactivation letters and no hassle.
- Endless amounts of new patients so you don’t need to worry about the income stream
Working at a MARMAN Chiro Clinic
- All clinics have a number of experienced chiropractors and other therapists (so you won't be left alone in a room)
- We aim to get every Chiropractor treating 80 - 100 patients per week, patients are normally block-booked to give you spare slots that can be used for patient management.
- We are all friends and work in a relaxed setting, you will have the freedom to enjoy your profession without continuously being scrutinised. We don't want robots and love individuality and personality.
Personal benefits of working at a MARMAN Chiropractic Clinic
- An initial retainer to make sure you are not stressed about finances
- First-year GCC fees paid (new grads only)
- An initial bridging loan available to get you started (deposit for flat, annual train ticket etc.)