Wimbledon Chiropractic Clinic & Sports Injury Clinic Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read these terms and conditions carefully before booking any treatment with Wimbledon Chiropractic & Sports Injury Clinic.
Appointment and cancellations
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please give us 24 working hours’ notice. NOTE: For Monday appointments, please notify us on Friday by 10:00 am. Failure to do so will result in you being charged a full cancellation fee.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance for completing the patient form prior to your consultation appointment.
Credit card, deposits and payments
- For an appointment with us: A credit card/debit card details maybe required at the time of booking, in order to secure your appointment.
- Phone bookings: No transaction will be made against your card. this will remain the case unless you fail to attend an appointment without giving due notice.
- Internet bookings: A £20 transaction will be made against your card as a deposit for appointments
- If you have paid for a treatment package and are subsequently unable to complete the course, we will offer you a refund, calculated by deducting the full list of price of all treatment already taken from the total price of the course of treatments and refund the difference to you.
- All treatment packages/series must be paid for, in full, before the first treatment or after consultation.
- Single Treatments or Pay-As-You-Go Treatments may be paid post-treatment.
- All practitioner and therapists at Wimbledon Chiropractic and Sports Injury Clinic are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols.
- In some cases, we will assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out.
- Extra information/ tests/ imaging may be required to confirm suitability to treatment. These test/ imagery, if request by clinic, have to remain property of clinic for legal reasons although a copy may be requested for patient to keep. This is for legal reasons and unfortunately we cannot get around this legislation.
- If you're unhappy with your treatment or product, please let us know. We’d like this to be within 90 days of reason or fault.
- If you return your item to one of our clinics and you'd like a refund but don't have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we'll give you gift vouchers to the value of the current selling price. Ordinarily, if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels and that it's undamaged and unused.
Products we're unable to cancel, refund or exchange
- We can't offer refunds or exchanges on treatment (services) rendered unless there was negligence.
- We can't offer refunds or exchanges on non-faulty products if the packaging is opened or on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you; these include orthotic prescriptions post fitting or gifts.
- Products that have been used: such as pillows and supports. (We define used as have been given sufficient time to be used as well as packaging open.)
- Perishable goods such as food and herbal supplements (out of date products) unless product was sold out of date or in error.
- Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. We're unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We'll make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds on Packages/ series of appointments & treatment where there was a bulk discount.
- Where a patient has had non-negligent treatment a refund cannot be given.
- For early plan exits, the original bulk discount will become void. The patient will be discounted at the current value. This will be determined by the summation of a single (pay-as-you-go) treatment cost (defined at date of purchase) until it matches amount of treatments received. This will be the case unless a lesser package can be given.
- The amount charged can at no point exceed the original value of the treatment.
- If a refund is £0 treatments left over that are deemed as ‘free’ sessions due to discount buy. These FREE sessions will enter a holding phase for 3 months post refund request. It will also be assumed that you are unable or have become an inactive patient at 3-month trigger and your file will be moved to our bunker.
Active vs inactive Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, foot pain, Shock Wave Therapy & sports injury Patients:
Please note: A longer session is required to reactivate any Chiropractic appointment after 6 month period of non-attendance (inactive patient) or if the file has been moved to our bunker. Early movement of patient secure bunker may due to a request or early inactive trigger (see above).
This is simply because you have likely had health a circumstance changes that affect your original treatment plan and it would be deemed as unethical to treat you without extra time to go through this case history and potential body changes.